GLib gmarkup problem & gstrfunc

Hiya,

I seem to be having problems compiling gmarkup.c and gstrfunc.c
in GLib 1.3.2 using GCC 2.95.2 for RISC OS

gmarkup complains that in line 1269 that arguments 3 and 4
(addr_value and addr_name) of pointer to function from
incompatible pointer type

gstrfuncs reports that in func g_strsignal that the return discards
qualifiers from pointer target.

Unixlib defines strsignal (for the above) as

extern const char *strsignal (int sig);

I've adjusted the source to read the same, but still get the same
error.

Any help in the above would be appreciated. I already have the
patches from the gtk ftp site, but these don't cover the problems
above.

TTFN

Paul
For the best Acorn Chemistry, Science and Maths software, why not go to

http://www.acornusers.org/education