Re: more info for unsubscribing needed

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, John Fleck wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 10, 2001 at 05:45:00AM +1300, rpbrown xtra co nz wrote:
> > how do I unsubscribe ? no info on their webpages mail.gnome.org....

> "Edit Options" at the bottom of the page.
>
> Cheers,

send a message to: gnome-list-request gnome org
with the subject: unsubscribe <your_password> [your_email_address]

This should do it.

Cheers!
--
Silviu Cojocaru
silviu_c assist ro

	[If I can read my notes from the Ask Dr. Mike session at Baycon, I
	 believe he added that the beer-cooled computer uses "Forget Only
	 Memory".  Ed.]