Large icons?

have been thinking that as screen resolutions get better the current
48x48 gnome icons aren't keeping up. The panel can go up to 128 pixels.
That's just over seven pixels of display for every pixel on the original
icons. For that reason I've enlarged a bunch of launcher icons to
192x192 -- 16 times the area of the originals. I figured that would be
sufficient for the time being. I've put them online along with the .xcf
files that I made here:

http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~ben/icons/

Not all of them are 100% but most of them have are a good start.

--Ben