GNOME Pilot Conduits

Hi,

I'm using the Pilot Conduits that come with Gnome (Ximian). As far as I
can tell all the conduits are setup for synchronization. However,
GnomeCalendar is NOT being synched to my Palm III. When I synch, the
Calendar conduit is start then ended without any error. I've even setup
the Calendar conduit for Copy to Pilot. Even so, my Calendar on the Palm
III is blank.

It was working fine until quite recently when I had to do a hard reset
on my Palm III. Then one time after doing a soft reset, I had the
problem that I could synch GnomeCalendar, but not GnomeCard.

Any insight would be apreciated.

Thanks,
Nichols A. Romero

390R LLP, MC 704                            102 North Gregory Street
1101 West Green Street                      Apartment 8
Urbana, IL 61801-3080                       Urbana, IL 61801-3059
(217) 333-1976                              (217) 367-6787