Re: Is enlightenment dead?

+++ Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 01:53:09PM +0800 +++
Russell Keith-Magee e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> > Has enlightenment development been redirected or stopped?
>
> Enlightenment is alive and well; check out www.enlightenment.org

I'd like to add here that at the moment, a lot of activity is going on
in the Enlightenment 0.17 CVS. They've started that total rewrite
they've been talking about for a long time.

mawa
--
The national editors of this country are brain dead when it comes to
doing investigative reporting about the federal government's handling