Re: Why are we not one people?

On Fri, Feb 16, 2001 at 10:55:16AM -0800, Alan M. Evans wrote:
> Three cheers for Galeon! Can we get SSL, please?

It works, sort of.  If you have PSM working fine with Mozilla, then Galeon
should work ok as well.  The only real problem is that if you hit a site
with a self-signed certificate, Galeon doesn't pop up the dialog to let you
OK it.  The workaround is to visit the site in Mozilla, acceptt he
certificate "forever" in the dialog, then quit.  Then copy your cert7.db
over into the Galeon directory.  Works great for me.

The Galeon lists really need to start archiving again... This comes up
about every other day.

Bret
--
Bret Mogilefsky * Mgr. SCEA Developer Support * mogul-gnome gelatinous com