Re: KDE Whiners

Think DIVERSITY,

I think KDE should do the same thing... place ads for ximian/gnome keywords.
Diversity is the greatest thing that Linux has to offer and I feel people should
know the alternatives so they can make their own "choice".   Its not as if Ximian
is trying to dominate the desktop (at least... I hope not).   We don't want
another M$.