Re: Red Carpet 0.9 beta

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:14:33 Ian Peters wrote:

> If you installed all of these packages without using --force --nodeps,
> then it is a bug in red carpet, and I would very much appreciate a bug
> report (bugzilla.ximian.com).
>
> If you did install them by forcing them onto your system, then you do
> need to either a) satisfy dependencies, or b) add fake entries to your
> rpm database.

I'd say most (if not all) of the packages were not --force --nodeps
installed... for example, I installed abisuite via Helix Update, and Red
Carpet wants to remove it.

I'm too annoyed right now to write a coherent bug report, and too busy also...
university is starting again for me in three days.

--
Renze