Re: gnome-moz-remote

On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 02:39:47AM +0100, Bjoern Ganslandt wrote:
> > Just wandering How can i set gnome-moze-remote to use galeon or xxx.
> > Anyone knows how can i do it ??
>
> gnome-moz-remote only runs netscape, you have to open the controlcenter
> and change "Document Handlers/URL Handlers" and "Document Handlers/Mime
> Types" to use Galeon or xxx.

At least on Debian (sid) systems, that's not always the case.  It might be
something specific to the Debian package, but I haven't looked at the
source to find out yet.  Mozilla seems to be preferred to Netscape unless
Netscape is already running or Mozilla is not available.  I had to make it
think Mozilla wasn't there because the last version I installed was 0.7
which broke many things for me.  (Myth hasn't uploaded anything since M18
so far and I've not had spare resources for a Mozilla build..)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd debian org>                Free software developer

* woot smiles serenely.
<woot> I don't want to seem over eager about getting into knghtbrd's
       siglist.