Re: cronosII mail client for Gnome

David McGlone wrote:

> can anyone recomend a good GUI mail client for Gnome?

Well, you could do worse than Balsa, which is, at least, release 1.0, and which avoids redundancy by using the Gnome address book. It lets you open html attachments in Netscape. Never had any problems with it, but it was a hassle to copy and paste links into my browser. At present I use Mozilla 0.8's Mail client. Mozilla's address book doesn't crash the way it did in Netscape 4.7x I used to like XFmail very much, but it's in the early stages of conversion from XForms to GTK, renamed Archimedes. Might go back to it if they finish it.

Brett