Re: GNOME on HP-UX (bis repetita)

On 28 Feb 2001 10:03:09 +0100, Laurent Decreusefond wrote:
> I am back at the compilation of gnome on my HP-UX 10.20.
>
> I successfully (with a few problems) compiled the first part (i.e. the
> libraries files). I am now trying to compile control-center-1.2.4 and
> here is what I get :

i built the control-center 1.2.2, and i am pretty sure i didn't have any
problems (hp-ux 11), but i forget.  i'll try building the new glibtop
and control-center when my hp box is back on the network.

jacob
--
"The people who made the Macintosh produced a miracle, but that
 doesn't mean their code was wonderful." -- Bob Cringely