Re: GNOME Screen savers????

On Wed, Jan 03, 2001 at 06:43:00PM -0500 or thereabouts, Robert Krueger wrote:
[Screensavers won't work. Any. At all]
> I don't have an answer for you, but I want you to know you're not alone.
> It's a 7.0 problem.

This doesn't narrow it down too far :) RH, SuSE and Mandrake have
all reached or passed 7.0 by now... Which is it?

> I installed all the bugfix updates, and it still won't
> work. I'll also be looking for the answer for this one.

For what it's worth, I recall Slackware (7.1?) users complaining that one
of the two options I see on RH 7.0 or Debian woody in the control-center
capplet was simply not there. It was either "No saver" or "Random". I don't
recall which.

Telsa