Re: panels

On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 03:37:19AM -0700 or thereabouts, Rik _ wrote:
> I am new to Linux and as i was making a new corner
> panel i adjusted something then a popup window came up
> and i clicked no....then both of my panels disappeared
> and now i dont know how to put back the main
> panel...please help!!! how do you add a new panel when
> you dont have any currently running...

Have you got a gnome-terminal or xterm open? If so, type "panel" or
"panel &" in it. The panel(s) will come back. (Either will work.)

The other route will depend on your window manager and file manager,
but I believe right-clicking on the desktop should produce a menu which
may lead to the Gnome program menu. Sometimes the window manager will
produce something different when you right-click (if it has been set
up that way), so I'm not sure about that. But it's worth a shot.

Telsa