Re: panel sizing

Håvard Wigtil wrote:

> On 01 Jun 2001 15:56:27 -0500, Andrew D Dixon wrote:
> > Ben FrantzDale wrote:
> > >
> > > The large icons should scale down just fine. They will conform to the
> > > size of the panel...
> >
> > Yes they do.  But what I would like to do is have a large panel with
> > small icons.  This way I could stack two rows of Icons onto the panel.
> >
> > See what I mean :)
>
> Try the QuickLaunch applet (under Utility), it will let you stack many
> small launchers.

Thanks, that's almost what I want.  It's just a little too small (geeks
sure are picky aren't they ;).  Is there anyway to resize the
QuickLaunch applet?

Thanks,
Andy

P.S. I'm running Debian testing over here and I had to reach down into
the stable distribution to find the QuickLaunch applet.  Anyone know why
it's not in testing or unstable?