Galeon Mailing List?

I've been trying to use Galeon as my default browser for a week
or so (galeon-0.9-pre3) and have discovered a number of things I
dislike or view as potentially fatal bugs that make it almost
unusable.  But I'm not sure where or to whom to make my
complaints or report the bugs.  Can anyone point me to the
proper list for galeon development whines and complaints? :-)

Also -- any other Galeon users out there who can maybe tell me
what I'm doing wrong that makes its performance so
unsatisfactory?  (As an example of what I'm talking about, my
galeon really resists taking a link from my localhost to a page
outside my own domain.  I keep getting messages that say the
referenced url isn't on my server (Doh!), or, even worse, 404
Not Found.  Usually a series of Reload/Back/Reload/Retry . . .
attempts will eventually load the site, but you can imagine my
pleasure at having to deal with this all the time.)

Anyway - if there's a list for galeon, I'd like to know and join
it.  I couldn't find anything relevant at gnome.org.

--
--Jeff
Jeff Trefftzs <trefftzs tcsn net>