Re: Gnome relocation issue

On 2 May 2001, Bruno Coudoin wrote:

> To solve thet, I propose to fix that by adding an entry in the
> gnome-libs to pass it the user package --prefix value.

This seems broken:

1. There are environment variables that exist to handle this problem in
gnome-libs stable.

2. gnome-libs HEAD has a more convenient easier way of dealing with this
problem, so this patch will be obsolete eventually.

3. This will break forwards compatibility. Not a good idea to add new API
entry points, especially in light of #2.

-- Elliot
These three lines
	are for sale
		at the rate of $50/month.