Re: gmix and grecord developers

"David Hampton" <hampton employees org> writes:

> owen> File bugs on bugzilla.gnome.org (product, gnome-media); Peter
> owen> Teichman, the current maintainer of gnome-media will get
> owen> notification.
>
> Thanks.  Do I do the same for enhancements?  I've added code to gmix
> so that the labels on all the sliders can be edited by a user.

Yes, I would recommend doing so. If you submit your patches
to bugzilla you will make sure that they won't get lost,
since they will at worst sit there until someone takes action.

(I actually just a 4-5 fixes and improvements from the Red Hat
RPM to gnome-media today using bugzilla, so I'm preaching
what I practice ... ;-)

Regards,
                                        Owen