Re: creating a menu/sub menu in the panel

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 06:03:01PM -0800, yev wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to create a Applications/Utilities/Internet menus right on
> the panel, so I don't need to go through the main menu all the time.
[..]

I know of at least one 'dirty' way to do this:

1) Right click the panel you want to add a menu too.
2) Select Panel > Add to Panel > Menu > Programs Menu
3) Right click the new Programs Menu button on the panel and select
properties.
4) Make sure 'Menu type' is Normal menu (it should be already) and click
the browse button lower down.
5) Double click the 'apps' directory, then double click 'Internet' and
click OK, then Close to remove the properties screen.

Hey presto, you should now have the internet menu accesible from the
toolbar!  Repeat the procedure for Applications & Utilities. :)

Best regards
--
Lee J. Moore
It's all GNU to me