Re: looking for gnome applications

On Wed, 2001-11-14 at 14:14, James Simons wrote:
> I'm looking for several gnome\xwindows applications that will let me
> configure bridging\gateways and firewalling.  I'm running RedHat 7.2 at
> the moment with Gnome installed.  I was sort of wondering if these may
> have been included and I'm just missing them or I need to go get them
> from somewhere.

Try firewall-config (in the System menu if it is installed) or Lokkit.

(Disclaimer: I've never tried either)

--
    Håvard

havardw stud ntnu no||http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~havardw||+47 93 84 64 68
All it takes to start an avalanche is one snowflake||Or a snowboarder
     Oh! Un Fraggle! Regarde, maman! J'ai attrapé un Fraggle!