Building gtkhtml-0.16.1

Thanks for the pointer to the gtkdoc source.

	Now I have a new question. In trying to update gtkhtml for evolution 0.99.2,
gtkhtml complains: "You need Gnome configuration applet libraries 1.0.0 or later". Well,
I then added "--without-gconf", but it still complains the same. So, it looks as if I am
forced to install GConf. However, GConf is proving to be as bad an experience. So, can
someone help me to build gtkhtml 0.16.1 without gconf, or build both gtkhtml and GConf
1.1.4? I just need to build gtkhtml and then I can build Evolution 0.99.2. Thanks for any
help or pointers. The specifics are:

SuSE v7.3
bonobo-1.0.17
bonobo-conf-0.14