Re: Galeon question

Ahhh...not quite what I was looking for, but it led me in the right
direction.  I wasn't aware that the toolbar I thought I had deleted was
actually a "bookmark".  I never actually deleted the bookmark, I just
unchecked the "show as toolbar" option, under the "Bookmarks -> Smart
Bookmarks Toolbar -> Folder Options" menu.

Still, I believe this toolbar _should_ toggle with the switch under the
"View -> Bookmarks Toolbars", or by typing "Shft-Ctl-B", and it doesn't.

I don't see this as a reported bug, I guess I'll submit and see what
happens.

-EJR