Re: Enlightenment and Sawfish

I think I know you saying correct me if I wrong. Enlightenment has its own
background dialog box. Sawfish using I believe the gnome center as its
background selector. You can use the gnome center for both enlightenment and
sawfish. The trade off however is that enlightenment will set whatever
default background for the distro. If you intend to use enlightenment you
must turn off the background in the gnome center.