Re: Which Package

> I noticed something today.  I was on The Red Hat Network web page and it
> told me that my system was out of date.  I downloaded the packages and
> installed them and everything was cool.  I then got on Red Carpet and it
> also told me that my system was out of date.  I noticed that it was
> telling me that the same packages were out of date.  Same versions
> except the Red Carpet packages all xanim (sp) in there names.  Which
> packages should I use?

Depends. ;-) If you want to use plain Redhat Gnome, then stick with the
Redhat packages. And unsubscribe from the Ximian channel - and keep the
Redhat channel. If you want to run Ximian Gnome (which I recommened,
because it tends to be more uptodate), install the ximian packages.

	= L

|   Loban Amaan Rahman  <-- anagram of -->  Aha! An Abnormal Man!   |
|  loban earthling net, loban ugcs caltech edu,  http://i.am/loban  |