Re: Icon sizes

On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 20:58, Andrew Sobala wrote:

> After playing with the theme capplet a bit, I now have my panel
> application menu icon sizes, and nautilus toolbar icon sizes,
> ridiculously large. Where is the gconf key to reduce these back to
> normal?

Unless it's changed recently, there is no gconf key-- you have to select
a gtk theme that doesn't override the icon sizes, or at least overrides
them to something more sensible.

If you're working from head I guess it's also possible the resize
notification mechanism has broken somehwere, certainly wouldn't be the
first time :/  In which case just restart the affected apps and it'll
probably sort itself out.

Cheeri,
Calum.

                Haud ma coat-- it's laldy time!