Re: paint application for lines and shapes

On Tue, 2002-02-05 at 14:47, Rob Brown-Bayliss wrote:

> Hi, I am looking for a paint application similar to PPaint on the amiga,
> or an plugin for the gimp that allows me to draw filled and non-filled
> square, circles and lines .

In the Gimp:

to keep adding lines from the last point.

Squares (unfilled): Rectangle selection tool, selection to path, stroke
path.

Squares (filled): Rectangle selection tool, paint in it with a large
brush.

Circles (unfilled and filled): As above, but use the circular selection
tool.

--
.****.
*____*  Renze de Ruiter <renze ihug co nz> <renze openverse com>