Re: Gnome themes

William said, "a Sawfish theme is not a Gnome (or GTK+) theme... GTK+
represents the application's widgets (text box, combo box, check box,
buttons, labels, tabs, etc) and Sawfish is the window border..."

That is exactly what I needed.  Thanks for the clarity.  I was getting
confused about that.  I read something online that suggested otherwise and
it pushed me in the wrong direction.  Things are working now that I'm using
them correctly.  :)

Thanks!

-Tom Caudron