GDM Config

I wanted to change the image on my Red Hat 7.2 box on login. Using GDM
Configuration I set up a pic to appear in the login window, and it works
fine. I also wanted to change the entire background pic when logging in.
I set up the background pic (using GDM Configuration) and it appears for
a moment then the standard Red Hat background image covers it. So
obviously this is specified somewhere else. Can anyone tell me how to
stop or change things to get rid of the standard blue background with
the Red Hat logo?

While I am at it, can the image that appears in the splash window on
account login be changed, I figure it can be somewhere.

				Thanks
				Sean