Re: GTK(?) vs unclutter... please fix!

%% Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:

  hp> "Paul Smith" <pausmith nortelnetworks com> writes:

  >> Is anyone looking at the horrible mess GTK (I guess it's GTK) makes when
  >> used with unclutter?

  hp> I don't think it's GTK or unclutter - it's probably Sawfish.

That would be a feat indeed, since I don't use Sawfish! :)

I'm using FVWM.  At work I have a full Gnome desktop but FVWM as the
registered WM, and at home I just use plain FVWM plus some GTK/Gnome
apps like Galeon, etc.  Similar behavior in both places.

But I've been using unclutter and FVWM of various aspects for many, many
years and it's only recently I've seen problems, mainly (as I mentioned)
with Gnome apps.

Hmm, another place where I see this constantly is ImageMagick apps like
"display".  I have no idea what that uses as a widget/GUI interface?

Thanks...

 Paul D. Smith <pausmith nortelnetworks com> HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools