Re: Nautilus desktop Shell-animation

To:George Farris, Cohen-Scali, & anyone else

Hey guys, I believe XSnow is running, but under the Nautilus Background.
I you run the TV tuner that comes with ATI all-in-wonder; it is under
the Nautilus Background. So I guess Nautilus needs to open the program
(xsnow) and draw it on the widget that it uses to draw the background
image.

I am wanting any kind of file or program to be utilized by Nautilus. It
needs to go through Nautilus so you can still see the icons on the
desktop. Maybe I need to make my own background widget that can use
these programs and the icons. I don't really want to make my own
background widget because it would be reinventing the wheel.

Thank you,
Jason Brock
sho ev1 net