Re: No HTML View In Nautilus 2.0.0??

Sam,

Thanks a lot! That worked beautifully and took care of the problem. I
thought that when you ran the garnome "script" it was supposed to do
*all* the installations automatically? Apparently not. Now, I'm left
wondering what else didn't get installed? I haven't really noticed
anything else missing but I'll be keeping an eye out for it.

Again, thanks!

Rick

--
  Rick Friedman