Re: Do you want a gnome Users web-based forum

On Fri, 2002-07-12 at 20:26, Mark Finlay wrote:
> I'm thinking about setting up a phpBB for gnome users.
>
> There has already been a lot of discussion of it on
> http://www.gnomedesktop.org so i'm not going to re-iterate my ideas. But
> it would be great if anyone who thinks phpBB is a good idea could go and
> read the discussion on the site and then give me some feedack. If i
> think that no-one will use it I won't bother.
>
> IMPORTANT: cc: me cus I'm not on this list.
>
> Later

Mark - I was the one who originally thought of gnomedesktop.org  (under
redtuxxx yahooo co uk)

I think that even if no-one on this list says yeah we should still do it

The point being that mailing lists (like this one) are not working at
the moment

So we need something new - I will certainly lurk nd give advice