Re: Favourites menu vanished in Gnome2

OK so now that we at least in theory have menu editing, it was decided to
remove favourites. If you have a parallel install of gnome favourites as a uri
in nautilus may still work however with pure gnome2 installs favourites
doesn´t work so it was removed from the ui in nautilus. At some time in the
future I would like to see nautilus bookmarks removed and replaced with a
favourites folder like in mac os, that is if i can convince the maintainers.

dave