Re: another probably silly question

Seeing as nobody else has responded, here's my 2 cents:

The only gnome mail client I use is Evolution. While it appears to be an
``all-encompassing everything-but-blood-type pim'', it is componentized,
so only those componenets you use are loaded into memory.

It stores things in a database format, but my sense is that there may be
an easy way to get the entries dumped into a flat text file.

If you want to go that route, try the evolution list
(evolution ximian com)

Again, this is probably not the answer you were looking for, but it's
the best answer I have off the top of my head. Hopefully it's better
than nothing.

Regards,
     Ben