Re: QUESTION: how to add an application to the panel for EVERYONE

Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:

I disagree. The whole point should be to abstract it away so that the
user doesn't have to care where the file resides (it could be half way
around the world for all the user cares).

Users should not ever have to manually edit any config file. Ever.

Jeff