Re: window list shows nothing

Clemens Kirchgatterer wrote:
Geoffrey <esoteric 3times25 net> wrote:

Recently upgraded to Mandrake 9.0 and got gnome-applets-2.0.1-3mdk
with the deal.  I've added the window list applet to my panel, but
nothing ever shows.  No windows.  I've not found any info on this
problem..

On another note, prior to my upgrade, my panels would show up on all desktops, now I have to explicitly tell them to be 'sticky.'

I'm using Enlightenment wm.

if you would have looked at the ML archives first, you would have found
the thread about this a few days ago. this is a known problem ...

I did check the archives. Just checked them again, and didn't find anything indicating the same problem. Further, I did other searches as well.

Got anything useful to add?

--
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric 3times25 net