gnome-session hangs in wait4

Hi!

I just tried installing the gnome packages from Redhat 8.0. I have a
problem, when I try starting gnome-session strace shows it hangs in
wait4, and if you kill it and save the trace to a file it says that said
wait4 returned ECHILD. Anyone recognize this.

My installation is Redhat 7.3 with all the gnome-packages from 8.0
and all the dependencies that rpm listed.

Anyone know in what config-file you set gnomes windowmanager? When
I start gnome-session it tries to start twm.

regards
Andreas Berglund