Re: Problem with font sizes in gnome2 after kernel upgrade

Ok... I know it is bad form to follow up your own email, but...

I'd say that I was the first person to hit this because I realize that I
stupidly had been messing with the new apps that come with RH8.  Yep, I
had inadvertently set the global X dpi to something insane.  Interesting
to note which parts of the system pay attention to that one and which
pays attention to other things.

So, sorry.  I was dumb.  Font size problem has nothing to do with
gnome2, although I'd like to know what the deal with the evolution
settings was...  too many hours trying to get a kernel that works for
all the stuff on the machine, I guess.

Apologies.

ast