XEmacs/GKB Keyboard Switcher

  Hi. I'm having little problems of coexistence between XEmacs and the GKB
Keyboard Switcher. I have the XEmacs21 package installed, with mule
support, not the gnome version. My machine has woody installed.
The following sequence of events gives problems:

 - Open XEmacs and open a file within it.
 - Change the keyboard clicking on the GKB applet (in this case, from the
default, US english, to Spanish).
 - Move the mouse back to the XEmacs window.
 - When the mouse enters the zone of the editor window, the following
warning appears:
    (1) (key-mapping/warning) XEmacs:  Mode_switch (0x71) generates both
Mod2 and Mod3, which is nonsensical.

  I also tried the xemacs-gnome version. But it was
worst, because I didn't even needed to change the keyboard to have this
warning. At least in the present situation I don't have to deal with this
every day. I don't remember if the nomule versions gave problems (I also
tried them), but I dropped them soon because I didn't really wanted them.

  Which application could be really responsible (xemacs, the switcher,
anything else) and how could this be fixed if possible?

  Thanks in advance,

					Victor