Re: mailto setting

%% Michael Thomas <michaelv cox-internet com> writes:

  mt> Does anyone know how to set the mailto for galeon on redhat 8

Select Settings -> Preferences in Galeon, then click the "Handlers" tab,
then "Programs".

Fill in whatever you want in the "Mail handler" field.

Anyway, that's how it works in the version of Galeon I have, 1.2.5
(don't know what version ships with Red Hat 8).

 Paul D. Smith <pausmith nortelnetworks com> HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools