Problems with Nautilus

I've been installing/compiling gnome2. It looks like if
everything goes good, but ... When i start a session with gnome2
(installed in /usr/local/) almost everything is called by the desktop
belongs to the gnome 1.4 version ( in aRed Hat 7.3 Sustem ).

The biggest problem is that Nautilus has activated the option
"Let Nautilus draw the Desktop" or something like that. But i want to
use the new version of Nautilus for that ( installed in /usr/local, as
gnome2 programms and preferences ).

So, I desactivate that option, then run the new Nautilus, but when i
restart the session, it runs again the old version of Nautilus. How could
I fix this problem?

Regards.- This email was sent via mail - Checkout http://correo.udlap.mx