Re: nautilus sux

Stupid question:Have you tried to restore the origin settings for the
desktop. Hold down ctrl shift when applying passwd and press enter when
you log in in gnome.Select restore desktop.

 --- Jay DeKing <jdeking2 comcast net> skrev: > > > > > It seems I keep
getting layers and layers of desktops and the