Re: Menus

(Why did you take this off the list?) Anyway, it appears that something on my end is broken. After I fill in all the required items and click OK, the dialog box goes away without announcing any errors but nothing in the menu system is changed. It works this way when I right-click on a window as well. A possibly related problem is that I cannot add associated applications nor change the icon on a file type. So far, I found only one other person willing to admit the problem exists and he appears to be as lost as I am. Is anyone willing to work with me/us to troubleshoot this problem?