Printing form the application gnome-gv

Hi!

I'm using GNOME-GV for view the ps/pdf documents, but when I try print
it does not work.
I have a Debian(SID) system with CUPS printing system(the printer is
EpsonC70).
I have tried the following command to printing from GNOME-GV.
(in the menu Settings->Print)
(the original was %s)
lpr (does not work)
lpr %s (work if I print ALL pages, but I can't print only few marked pages)
/usr/bin/gs-esp -dQUIET -dDEBUG -dPARANOIDSAFER -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH
-dNOMEDIAATTRS -sDEVICE=cups %s (doesn't work)
/usr/bin/gs-esp -dQUIET -dNODISPLAY -sOutputFile=|lpr %S (works only if
I tried print all the document(does not work with the marked pages))

Have someone any ideas for this problem?

So the goal is: Printing form the application GNOME-GV
(the printing commands are on my system: lp, lpr, gs -sOutputFile=|lpr)

(I have intalled the following packages for printing:
cupsys cupsys-bsd  cupsys-client  libcupsys2  cupsys-driver-gimpprint
gimp1.2-print libgimpprint1)

Thanks in advance and looking forward to your answers!!!

Khiraly

(P.s:sorry for may bad english, but isn't my native language.)