Re: stock ticker...

Posted this before, but didn't see anyone bite. I've been using the stockticker for a while, then about a week ago, it went blank, no data.

Anyone else having such a problem?

Havoc Pennington wrote:
On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 09:33:56AM -0800, Arjuna Medisetti wrote:

Hello,

 I have question, I am running Solaris 9, gnome 2.0, fcs-09
version. For some reason I don't see stock ticker on this
software. Is there any way I can add stock ticker package ?  Just
curious to know. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

If you're using official Sun packages, I remember some talk that Sun
would remove the ticker because it relied on an external data feed.

Havoc

--
Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric 3times25 net

Think about it...