Re: Gnome 2 and E

Stephen Kuhn wrote:
On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 19:11, Jevs wrote:

Hello:

I will try.

Do you use E and Gnome 2 and Nautilus ?
if not Waht do you use to put icons in hte desktop ?

Idesk.

See
http://idesk.timmfin.net/

I think this is the way of the future. I do not want a single monster program to do everything like Nautilus does. I want a fast, workable program to put icons on the desktop. I want a fast, small program for a file manager (xfe is my current favorite).

--
Paul E. Johnson                       email: pauljohn ukans edu