Re: Starting up GkRellM2

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 09:45, Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos
wrote:
> Oh, sorry, I'm also using Gnome2. Could you please help me with it in
> Gnome2?

Cool :-)

Applications > Desktop Preferences > Advanced > Sessions / Startup
Programs

Just add the application name as appropriate, don't worry about the
"Order" value.

You may need to save the session as well.  Thetrick there is to close
anything else you don't want restarted in the next session (login) and
then use Actions > Run Application "gnome-session-save".

HTH

--
* Simon Wong *