Re: GNOME Presentation program

Am Son, 2003-06-01 um 18.58 schrieb Ole Laursen:
> Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com> writes:
>
> > On Sat, May 31, 2003 at 08:07:50AM +0200, Julien Olivier wrote:
> > >
> > > I googled a little to find a "work in progress" presentation program. I
> > > only found Achtung and Agnubis but both seem dead. Is there any hidden
> > > project to make a GTK/GNOME presentation program (except by porting
> > > Impress to GTK) ?
> > >

> > I don't think so - I've been hoping someone would at least get
> > something simple working, so I could use it...
>
> IIRC, Sven Herzberg said on the debian-gtk-gnome list on debian.org
> that he was looking at starting one up again. But no dice yet, it
> seems. I stick to Emacs + LaTeX + a slides package.

  This is correct. You can find the savannah project page on
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/criawips. But I'm waiting to talk
some code with martin sevior (abi) and jody goldberg (gnumeric) before
the *real* coding starts.

  @Julien: If you work hard you might get agnubis compile for you and
then you can create a slide with your favorite text editor (samples are
in agnubis/data). It is actually able to display a presentation (but
then we ran into lots of issues and stop working on it).

Regards,
  Sven

PS: If anyone thinks of something that is essentially important for
criawips, please feel free to contact me and tell me what you'd like to see.

--
Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org> · Jabber: herzi jabber org
Webmaster von GNOME Deutschland    · http://www.gnome-de.org/