Font sizes...

Hello.

In Gnome 2.0 I could use float values when selecting font sizes in
gnome-terminal or any other program. I.e. I could use 10.5 and get a
size between 10 and 11.
In Gnome 2.2 this possibility seems to be gone. Instead It's rounding
the values to the nearest integer, 10.4 becomes 10, 10.5 becomes 11 and
so on.

Does anybody have an idea about what I am talking about? I think it was
a good thing to be able to using floating point values...

I use Dropline Gnome 2.2.3 on Slackware 9.0 if that helps :-)

--
Marcus Libäck <marcus fofso net>