Gtksourceview doesn't compile with gcc 2.95

	Debian woody has gcc 2.95.4 (I think). Gtksourceview
	0.2.0 doesn't compile with 2.95, but it does compile with
	3.0.

	It ends with an error message about gtksourceviewbuffer.c
	line 695 (or something like that), error about some
	variable named list or something.

	Weird thing though. Is the problem in my system or
	something else?

--
End User License Agreement:

When opening this message using Microsoft products, you automatically
agree with everything I have said in this message.