Re: [Usability] panel transparancy

On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 10:29, Roman Rudenko wrote:
> Hi
>
> > 	This isn't really on topic for usability gnome org  The question should
> > really be directed to gnome-list gnome org
>

> > > Sorry for the stupid question but how call I call panel right click menu
> > > to add an applet or change panel prefferences if I've made the panel
> > > transparent and I can click only on the icons on it ?

The entire desktop can be navigated with the keyboard, which is quite
handy for such a case.  You can use Ctrl+Alt+Tab to cycle between your
panels.  When you've focused the one you want, hit Ctrl+F10 to get its
menu.

Of course, it's not at all obvious that these keybindings exist.  This
is why panels that don't expand always have handles in 2.3.

--
Shaun